Thursday, August 2, 2007

All it takes is a little music

Can you believe how fast she just changed moods? Woah. So what do you guys think? If we keep at it, you think Malynn could be a viable candidate for 'So You Think You Can Dance 2024?' Jamie filmed this after Dallin finished opening his birthday presents on Tuesday night, so don't mind the mess! Oh, and I have to warn you... plug your ears for the first few seconds... or don't and see what it's like living in my world.



And here's the birthday boy. We had our small family party on Tuesday night and just finished up with another party for his friends tonight. He had a blast and I was so proud of how grown up he was behaving. It was a good day for a mom.



Those were some pretty funky candles!

6 comments:

Amanda said...

Okay, I remember you doing that dance in nothing more than your underwear also back in high school drill!
Kidding!
Dallin looks sooo much like you! Happy B-day little guy!

Heather said...

Your boys are so handsome! Brooklynn watched the video with me and when she saw Ethan she said, "He is soooo cute!" HaHa, how old is he again?

Heather said...

Alright, I have to comment again, Malynn is so cute. She and Josh have to be close to the same age, when is her birthday! My sister Julie just had a little girl and a few days before she was born, Julie called and asked what I thought of the name Malynn. Too funny! Someone had suggested it to her. Anyway, she is a doll. I love the anger to having fun switch, that is so how Brooklynn still is!

Allie said...

Mel, I truly laughed out loud at your little girl's dancing! It was so cute!!! She could definitely be on "SYTYCD"!!!

whit said...

Mel, I am truly sorry about your grandfather. What a great man. My grandpa was so fond of him (they were mission companions and my grandpa's sister married Gus). Please know that my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.
whitney

Tirsa said...

That is TOO Funny!!!