Sunday, June 8, 2008

Minsky, Minn, Minnie, Malynn









About a week ago I had the pleasure of having my first date alone with you while our boys were up in the mountains. You have always been such joy to me. But this particular night while we shared our fancy gelato, and you said hello to all the passersby, taking our own sweet time as the moon rose, I felt something special. Perhaps I caught a glimpse of the many memories that we are going to make together.

You and me, girl. This was a first of many.
I love you, my sweetheart.





4 comments:

Amanda said...

Oh, Minsky! You look EXACTLY like your mother used to! Mothers and daughters are truly magical, and it looks like you are following in the grand tradition of your mom and being tremendously fun and involved. Lucky her!

Heather said...

So cute! She is so adorable.

Better Business said...

Hi Jones! It's good to see the family. I hope all is well. I know it is always busy when in town, but please let us know and we'll try and squeeze in a lunch/dinner! Take Care!
Bryan and Noelle

Blaine and Tirsa said...

Love it. A mommy/daughter date, just like your mom used to do with you.