Thursday, April 10, 2008

two of my projects, as of late...

1)


2)




This bathroom has been a work in progress for a very long time now. Still deciding on if this is the right color or not, which explains the tags. I still want to hang a colorful pretty dish/dishes on the wall. I also cleaned out and reorganized my way too tiny closet that I share with my husband. Just loved the feeling of hauling those bags to the Goodwill. Aaah. More space.


Also, a little evening torture.



Ethan calls it 'wesso-ing', but looks like torture to me.



They all enjoy this a little too much. The boys try to get at me during the day, and its all I can do to swat them away. By the time their dad gets home, its so pent up, they are ready to blow.





I just don't get it.



But, isn't he cute?



And a fat lip.





The boys decided on Sunday evening that it would be a great idea to pile as many pillows as they could find in the house at the bottom of the stairs, and then leap onto them from the top stair. Malynn, tragically thought it looked fun, and took her leap a fraction of a second after Dallin, bringing her teeth through her lip. She's a tough girl.

And what is the fascination with my toiletries? And my shoes?



4 comments:

Jen said...

This was a great entry. I loved seeing all the pictures of your kids. Your bathroon looks great and so like you! Man, I wish we were having your weather up here in Utah. I am jealous!

Heather said...

YOur bathroom looks fantastic! I love it. I have been slowly going through my kids closets and cleaning them out, tomorrow it is time for mine, which is also way too small for two people to share!

Becky said...

I love the bathroom! Just the decorating inspiration I need. . . :) And the wesso-ing--we know it well at our house too. Hooray for DADS!

Rebecca said...

Mel, that bathroom is darling - clean, crisp, and cheery. Nice work!