Friday, June 29, 2007

I'll Decide




Okay, so this is so funny to me. Ethan and Dallin were having a gay 'ol time riding in the tube until Dallin notices that Ethan isn't doing the 'thumbs up' gesture quite right. So, being the good older brother that he is, he tries to show Ethan the correct way. Ethan, being the Ethan that he is, totally ignores Dallin and continues with the pointer finger. It was serving it's purpose just fine by making the point that he wanted to go faster. Dallin gave up eventually. I had to laugh whan I noticed Ethan sitting by himself today working with his fingers, figuring out how to get that dang thumb up there. All on his own, he figured it out. Reminds me of his father, who's classic comeback for everything is "I'll decide."

Here are a few more pics of our trip to Bear Lake for your viewing pleasure.

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

Mel! You are a blogging master! How in the world did you learn how to make those cool video clips, music and all? Maybe our next Shrew gathering should include a blogging tutorial so you guys can all share your awesome tips with me. I need help. Loved the photos from Bear Lake!